eMarketing SIG Partners
- The Center for eBusiness and Advanced IT
The Center for eBusiness and Advanced Information Technology is a resource initiative established in 2002, designed to help companies apply e-business technologies.
- Provide education and training programs in e-business
- Create a greater pool of skilled technology talent for Pennsylvania businesses
- Facilitate product development in advanced information technology
- Increase the visibility and capability of Pennsylvania IT-related companies
- Recruit, attract and establish viable businesses, leading to job creation and Pennsylvania "brain gain"
- The eMarketing Learning Center @ eBizITPA
The eMarketing Learning Center @ eBizITPA has been established to develop the curriculum to train marketing executives, managers and technicians to become savvy e-marketing strategists with the
ability to utilize modern marketing methods and technology.
- The Ben Franklin Technology Development Authority
The goal of Ben Franklin Technology Partners is to boost Pennsylvania’s economy through technological innovation. Ben Franklin helps build successful and profitable companies that create sustainable jobs providing a good income as well as future investment opportunities within the state.
- The Technology Council
We lead the development, use and growth of technology in northwest PA.
- Create a Public/Private Technology Partnership.
- Transform the Business Environment Through Advocacy.
- Increase the Competitiveness of Members.
- The Erie Ad Club
The Erie Advertising Club is the premier association for marketing and communications professionals in Northwestern Pennsylvania. Ad Club members have access to a wide range of resources and programs to assist them in professional development and networking opportunities with their peers. The Ad Club is an affiliate of the American Advertising Federation (AAF).
- Northwest PA Workforce Development Network
The Northwest Pennsylvania Workforce Development Network will facilitate the development, training and preparation of a workforce that meets current and future needs in Northwest Pennsylvania.
Home | About Us | Join Us | Events | Resources | Blog | Partnerships | Contact Us